Thursday, July 30, 2009


The panic foal....

Although that I just know that doeling only 2-3 months like that, maybe that she now just think me is a study partner or best study partner but to this foal, I had crush on that doeling. By today, I had ask her out for breakfast today but I just receive doeling's sms that she say she had gastric pain and she unable to go for breakfast with me. When this foal, I saw that sms start a bit worried off. I keep each 30min - 1 hour sms her once ask her rest more and keep asking same question" Did you felt beta?". I keep sms her until around 12pm like that. She reply me onto my each sms that she getting better already. I was a bit relief when she keep say that to me.

When about 5pm I met her again as we both enter same activity, i saw her face i felt more relief.

PS: Am i over concern her already? keep sms her even she not even notice that i crushing onto a doeling @@

0 comments: