Wednesday, November 19, 2008


First time with bitter taste........

Hi everyone, my name is mathew, you guys can call me as Easy......This is the first time where i take the free time to write a blogging....Funny huh cos see me write a title of "First time with bitter taste......". Reason behind this it is indeed my first time to blog and blogging with a bitter taste within my feeling. Currently live at outsite where i study at college, as a college life haha.....
I stay with my a few housemate where i knew them since secondary school.........Problem getting started when i met them. You see they quite a nice guy at first but day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute and second by second passing by....They all started cooling face where ignoring me.......Currently my heart is like having a bitter winter and me just like stay in the winter season of the famine land.........Life indeed is a bitter life isnt it.................Hopeful there will be a Spring in my feeling.........Might be .....................................or might be not.............

1 comments:

Lai Yu Zeng said...

Welcome to the blogging world!^^ Finally, I have a chance to see how your lifestyle in Penang...muahaha....paste as many pics as you can on this blog....pls.....pls.....for the sake of.....