Friday, November 21, 2008


Is there a Star in the lonely night????

Sry for late blogging haha......right lets get start from last night.......Last night as usual i went to school its seems like my groupmate like quite ok well i guess they currently quite angry with me....T.T hopefully they will apologize me but still they still speak to me even they looks like unwelcome me....DUH!!!! @@ mayb there is a star in the middle night of the winter season is it???? Well lets change another day, today i just as usual and having a class as usual.
Happy thing is that i found that my lecture TSS quite a funny guy and likes to share his experience with us then so am i haha ......... ==" well so as my previous lecture KSE she also a nice lecture afterall care of us ^^


"Its seems like the winter getting weaker than last time, lights of hope from the star seems like slowly appeare............will it end soon?"

"Star not as bright as SUN, not as smooth as Moon,but it will shine in the middle of dark to protect our friendship..."

0 comments: