Wednesday, August 5, 2009


Chances

Today, I have the same lecture with her and I just sit near to her of cos her friend sit between both of us. ==||| After the lecture, we both met again at study room for discuss some of the assignment thing. And I found that she quite tiring as her team mate very iincoorperate, except got 1 very coor with her. Since they don't want coor with her, I give them a small "tutorial" about the assignment we current discuss, programming. I ask them a few that is very basic question to them yet they can't answer me then i keep tell them this thing not a simple thing. My objective is that to let them know this assignment not simple, need coorperate if not 1 person do the assignment very tiring and exhausting.

Due to I have another class at 2pm, then i leave first, then she sms me while i still in the class. She say that "You dun run ya...I want ask you assignment de thing lo hehe..... if i do till siao the 1st person i wan kill is you...hehe" WOW! So surprise she send me this type sms, so i coor with her reply that "O.0 y? Dun kill me lo i still dun have girlfriend leh...." .

I try to notice her that i still alone and want have a relationship with her hehe so use this chances lo hoho~ But still just now around 6pm she sms me that if she do assignment till crazy, she wan kill me.... geez i wander how is she looks like if she do till crazy ==|||

0 comments: