Monday, August 3, 2009


Mixed up????

Today is our Maths assignment due date, I have complete all the question then she come over ask for 1- 2 question answer so I teach her how. Then something happened, she say that she today got programming practical test, I just told her that just remember some of the thing will do cos the test wont go too "deep". So she refer the notes and start the study then like that so on.

We go study, all goes normal until 1pm something mixed up. Suposingly is that today is assignment due date, but my tutor mixed up the time and she thought that it is next week?! Then something mixed up already, she quickly rush to the next room where my lecturer's room, then they discuss a period and make a conclusion that assignment no need hand up first. What the XXXX!!!!! All my friend rush for the answer until head already explode! Geez!!!! What a big sweating, but honestly it is their own problem since they always last minutes do the work =="

After that, around 2pm, she start having the practical test. Her practical test as held at comp b which is next room to my lecture time it is comp a. Due to the window is transparent (of cos is transparent ==) I albe saw her and her practical test question. The question won't so hard, I think she able make it since the question is more easier than the assignment 1 ==|||

0 comments: