Saturday, August 8, 2009


Saturday the Assignment Day

Today saturday, I had a quite not good dream last night (bad dream) but then forget what dreamed about ==||| Nah nvm la, afterall to me is nothing. I start do my programming assignment today and i had a few difficulty but already solve. Today I went out with my friend, name Cat (what we use to be call him as). We go to eat doughnut at Big City, although expensive but its ok as long as went there once a month or a few month right??? After eat doughnut then I headed back continue the programming assginment to make it much more better.

Then I call to her ask how is she,and ask her about assignment ok or not. Then I just found that she already done it because she start do it since last night (Friday night). Geez!!!!! Then I also told her that my brother cna bring her along back on Sunday night so we no need rush for bus. Really a bit pain when saw her sweating a lot when waiting for bus, so I ask my brother cna bring her along when go back to my hostel or not and my brother say ok. Hehe.... Wandering whats coming up tomorrow.

0 comments: