Saturday, August 15, 2009


Thank you and sorry

Sorry that I din't post any new post this few days since that it is because the stress from my programming assignment, maths test, and IT test. Now those thing already become past, a bit relex now. ^^

Back to topic, during this few days, I have quite a huge chat with doeling. From her word, I think that I getting more closer to her time by time. From her word, I think that both of us have almost alike. For example like last time that I and her like light blue, interest to IT world... I guess that I need chat with her more often in order getting closer thaan right now.

PS: I will not be able post any single new post during september since on thaat month I need focus on my final exam.

2 comments:

糖果 said...

who is doeling?! Sorry for not keeping up your stories~
Candy~

Mathew See said...

someone that i like but i dun wan to mention her name to u guys first until it is time. Doeling = baby goat for female